Monday, June 4, 2007

Ouch!!


Kate has nails that just won't quit! I've tried to cut them, but I'm just not good at it. I just wait for them to start to peel, and then I finish the job. I need to clip them sooner though--before she finishes us! Lately, when she stands on our laps, she'll get a big grin, lunge forward and scrape her nails down both cheeks. The other day she grabbed my lip and wouldn't let go. The inside of my lip is still healing from that attack. She scratched my nose a few days ago and drew blood. It finally scabbed over, then she scratched again--the same spot and reopened the wound.

No hard feelings, though. She just thinks she's having fun with Mom and Dad. (I'm not looking forward to the days of disciplining--but I guess they're almost here.) She's still an angel--most of the time.

1 comment:

Emily John said...

Yeah, they out grow the scratching,eventually. I think they do it cause you react to it.
Have you seen the nail clippers with the magnifying glass so that you can see what your cutting? They are mad by safety first! I don't know how many time I'd accidently snip mt babies fingers. I felt SO bad!